Ready for Kenya’s global Innovations with Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021
Startup Savanna is pleased to be part of the 5th edition of Fintech Abu Dhabi, the largest fintech gathering in MENA. Co-hosted by Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) and the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) and powered by Unbound, this year’s event will be held over 22 – 24 November 2021 in an exciting new hybrid format.
Fintech Abu Dhabi Innovation Team searches the globe for the most innovative and inspiring fintech startups. Throughout each global tour stop, attendees hear from founders of the world’s most exciting, early-stage fintech startups in a series of pitching competitions. The winners of each pitching competition are invited to attend the main Fintech Abu Dhabi festival in November 2021.
Each Search stop features dedicated panel discussions, fireside chats and pitching battles, providing attendees with invigorating content around topics on the growth and adoption of fintech interconnecting across the globe. Attendees get the opportunity also to see which fintech startups will be crowned winners and join the illustrious Fintech100 at Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021.
In addition to the renowned Fintech100 programme, Innovation Challenge, Government Fintech Forum and Fintech Awards, Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021 offers a number of inspirational new features, including:
- Fintech for Good, dedicated forum taking a closer look at the intersection of sustainability, fintech and innovation
- CxO21, a deep dive into the worlds of corporate innovation and digital banking
- Token, focusing on the fast-evolving world of digital assets and currencies
- Risk4.0, bringing together experts in financial security
- Fintech Souk, a close look at cutting-edge developments in retail and payments
- Majlis Forum, a new, invitation-only platform for senior public and private sector leaders from across the globe to connect and collaborate
- Global Investors & Founders Forum (22 November 2021), A private, invite-only day dedicated to networking and fintech investment deal-making
We are excited to be part of the global innovation movement, and we look forward to having our very own Kenyan Innovations through Startup Savanna present in the Africa tour stops, July 21st and Aug 11th.